English As a 2nd Language
AACF offers year-round English classes in three proficiency levels. Each level covers speaking, reading, and writing English.
I Can Help
Need help learning English? The Asian American Center of Frederick offers English classes! We can help you regardless of your language background or skill level.
Class levels: Level 1 -Basic, Level 2 – Intermediate, Level 3- Intermediate, Level 4 – Advanced
Instruction is offered through:
- Small Group Sessions: Classroom style instruction in groups that average 5-8 people. Receive the individualized attention you need while working closely with teachers and other students
- Private Mentoring: Receive one-on-one guidance with one of our trained and experienced instructors. Classes can range from 1 to 2 hours and are flexible to fit your schedule.
- Mondays, ESL Level 2 @ 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm (INSTRUCTOR: Toni Serini – Certified through Anne Arundel Community College)
- Tuesdays, ESL Level 1 @ 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm (INSTRUCTOR: Interim-Volunteers)
- Thursdays, ESL Level 4 @ 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm (INSTRUCTOR: Sandy Doggett – Certified through The Literacy Council of Frederick County)
- *Or contact us to arrange alternate times or network with other free ESL groups being held in Frederick, MD and beyond.
All classes are FREE! Only pay $22 ($25 for Level 2) for textbook and audio CD! Assistance may be offered for textbook expense. Class donations are welcomed, suggested $35.
To enroll, Contact Us:
Asian American Center of FREDERICK
Email: [email protected]