Citizenship Examination Preparation Classes
Get help studying American history and civics to prepare to take the citizenship test and interview. We’ll work with you to master the written and verbal portions of the exam with practice tests and constructive feedback. We’ll even connect you with specialized attorneys and help you apply for loan assistance.
* For Minors, we fill out the Citizenship Application Form, the Green Card Renewal Form, and the Citizenship Certification Forms for minor children who were born in foreign countries but one or both parents became US Citizens.
Instruction is offered through:
- Small Group Sessions: Classroom style instruction in groups that average 5-8 people. Receive the individualized attention you need while working closely with teachers and other students.
- Private Mentoring: Receive one-on-one guidance with one of our trained and experienced instructors. Classes can range from 1 to 2 hours and are flexible to fit your schedule.
- Mondays, Beginners Citizenship Class @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm – specifically for beginners with little knowledge of English
- Wednesdays, Regular Citizenship Class @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Thursdays, Regular Citizenship Class @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
All classes are FREE! Only pay $16 for Citizenship Textbook! Class donations are welcomed, suggested $35.
NOTE: We also offer FREE ESL Classes! ESL Classes are offered as a prerequisite to citizenship classes for those who need to hone their skills for the test.
To enroll, Contact Us:
Asian American Center of FREDERICK