We help nonprofits and government agencies achieve their goals by:
- Recruiting and screening volunteers.
- Assisting with volunteer program development.
- Providing excess liability insurance for volunteers.
- Recognizing the accomplishments of RSVP volunteers.
- Helping agencies measure the volunteer impact on community needs.
- Identifying and matching volunteers with recent professional experience to provide consultations on agency needs such as strategic planning, program management, public relations and grant writing
Partners currently participating in RSVP of Frederick County:
- Asian American Center of Frederick County
- Advocates for the Aging of Frederick County
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Red Cross – Western Maryland
- Boys and Girls Club of Frederick County
- Fox Haven Organic Farm and Learning Center
- Frederick County Department of Aging
- Frederick County Health Department
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Frederick Veterans History Project
- Hospice of Frederick County
- Housing Authority of Frederick
- Literacy Council of Frederick County
- Livable Frederick
- Maryland Department of Veterans Affairs
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors at Crestwood
- Seed of Life Nursery
- The Religious Coalition for Emergency Human Needs
- The Seton Center
- Thurmont Food Bank
- United Way of Frederick County
If your agency is interested in collaborating with RSVP of Frederick County, please complete the agency/staff request form (see link, below) and e-mail to email@example.com or mail to:
RSVP of Frederick County
200 Monroe Avenue
Frederick, MD 21701
Are you 55 or older? Interested in volunteering? Register for an orientation to the Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) by completing the following information: