We help nonprofits and government agencies achieve their goals by:
- Recruiting and screening volunteers.
- Assisting with volunteer program development.
- Providing excess liability insurance for volunteers.
- Recognizing the accomplishments of RSVP volunteers.
- Helping agencies measure the volunteer impact on community needs.
- Identifying and matching volunteers with recent professional experience to provide consultations on agency needs such as strategic planning, program management, public relations and grant writing
Partners currently participating in RSVP of Frederick County:
- Asian American Center of Frederick County
- American Red Cross – Western Maryland
- Frederick County Department of Aging
- Frederick County Health Department
- Frederick County Public Library
- Frederick Memorial Hospital (Bridges Program)
- Heartly House, Inc.
- Literacy Council of Frederick County
- Housing Authority of Frederick
- Maryland Department of Veterans Affairs
- Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
- Partners in Care
- The Religious Coalition for Emergency Human Needs
- The Seton Center
- And many others!
If your agency is interested in collaborating with RSVP of Frederick County, please complete the agency/staff request form (see link, below) and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
RSVP of Frederick County
5340 Spectrum Drive, Suite A
Frederick, MD 21703
Are you 55 or older? Interested in volunteering? Register for an orientation to the Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) by completing the following information: