AACF’s 10th Annual Frederick Community Frederick Community Health Fair
Saturday, October 28, 2017 | 8am – 3pm | Frederick Fairground, Frederick, MD
Since 2007, the AACF has been hosting the Frederick Community Health Fair. This annual event brings medical service providers, local businesses, organizations, and the people of the community together for a day of FREE medical services and consultations.
We are honored the Frederick Memorial Hospital (FMH) has partnered with us over the years joining us as a major sponsor for this event. Last year, we had over 350 volunteers serving approximately 1,100 guests and over 70 exhibitors!
As in previous years, guests received the following services at no cost:
HEALTH SERVICES OFFERED
- Flu Shots – adult and child
- Screenings: Hearing, Vision, Bone Density Checks, Blood Pressure, Glucose, Cholesterol, Diabetes, Hepatitis B and C, HIV Testing
- Oral Health Education & Referrals
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Access to interpreters from 13 different languages
- Access to one-on-one sessions with invited doctors from over 15 specialties: Gastroenterologist, Orthopedic, Cardiologist, Neurologist, Allergist, Pulmonary, Endocrinologist, OB/GYN, Oncologist, Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Access to over 70 community service providers
MIND & BODY WELLNESS
- FREE Exhibitor Give-Aways
- Chronic Care Management
- Tobacco Education
- Fitness Challenges
- FREE Grocery Distribution provided by the Maryland Food Bank
2017 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES – NOW OPEN!
2017 SPONSORSHIP/EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES – NOW CLOSED
The open registration period for the 2017 Frederick Community Health Fair Sponsorship & Exhibitor opportunities is NOW CLOSED. For any further information please contact email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CAN BE SUBMITTED VIA:
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 SPONSORS!