Saturday, October 28, 2017 | 8am – 3pm | Frederick Fairground, Frederick, MD
Since 2007, the AACF has been hosting the Frederick Community Health Fair. This annual event brings medical service providers, local businesses, organizations, and the people of the community together for a day of FREE medical services and consultations.
We are honored the Frederick Memorial Hospital (FMH) has partnered with us over the years joining us as a major sponsor for this event. Last year, we had over 350 volunteers serving approximately 800 guests and nearly 70 exhibitors!
As in previous years, guests received the following services at no cost:
HEALTH SERVICES OFFERED
- Flu Shots – adult and child
- Screenings: Hearing, Vision, Bone Density Checks, Blood Pressure, Glucose, Cholesterol, Diabetes, Hepatitis B and C, HIV Testing
- Oral Health Education & Referrals
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Access to interpreters from 13 different languages
- Access to one-on-one sessions with doctors from over 15 specialties* (Pre-Registration preferred – first come basis): Gastroenterologist, Orthopedic, Cardiologist, Neurologist, Allergist, Pulmonary, Endocrinologist, OB/GYN, Oncologist, Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Access to over 70 community service providers
MIND & BODY WELLNESS
- FREE Exhibitor Give-Aways
- Chronic Care Management
- Tobacco Education
- Fitness Challenges
- FREE Grocery Distribution provided by the Maryland Food Bank
2017 SPONSORSHIP/EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES – COMING SOON!
The open registration period for the 2017 Frederick Community Health Fair will open soon. For any further information please contact email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CAN BE SUBMITTED VIA:
- PAPER FORM – CLICK HERE to Download the Paper Application Form
- ELECTRONICALLY – CLICK HERE to Apply Directly Online Application
- ONLINE PAYMENT – Through PayPal Button Below (Please Note Payment Description as: “2017 Health Fair”)